We are pleased to be partnering with you to create stunning, one-of-a-kind merchandise that exemplifies your brand. Because all orders are decorated on demand or special-ordered, we are unable to accept returns, except in any instance where FPW Media is at fault. Please inspect your merchandise upon receipt of your order, and verify that all specifications and quantities are correct.
We are able to offer exchanges for the following items:
- Men’s Regular Port Authority Soft Shell Jacket
- Men’s Regular Sport-Tek Super Heavyweight 1/4 -Zip Pullover
- Men’s Regular Nike Polo
(Custom orders, women’s, and men’s tall sizes are excluded from this exchange policy.)
Exchanges for the above items can be made with the following in mind:
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the buyer to verify the accuracy of style, color, size, and quantity of orders shipped to parties other than the buyer.
- All exchanges must be initiated within 7 days of receiving the item(s). Returns must be received by FPW Media within 7 days of authorization.
- All exchanges require a valid order number.
- All exchanges require prior FPW Media authorization. Contact FPW Media Customer Service for a return authorization and shipping address.
- Shipping costs associated with exchanges are the responsibility of the party shipping the merchandise unless the items received were not the items ordered or otherwise authorized by FPW Media.
- Garments must include all original tags. Washed or worn garments cannot be exchanged.
- Discontinued, closeout, or special order items are final sale and cannot be exchanged.
- Products that have been altered or embellished by the customer cannot be exchanged.
- Merchandise that was not sold by FPW Media will be returned to customers at their expense or disposed of as directed.
- FPW Media reserves the right to deny an exchange request if we are concerned that the exchange policy is being abused.
Damaged or Defective Items
- All claims for shortages, damages, defects, etc. must be made within 3 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Defective merchandise must have tape placed over the flaw before returning.
- We reserve the right to ask for photographic or other evidence of a defect.
Please contact customer service if you have any questions at (541) 343-1355, Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing FPW Media for your merchandise needs!