Trade Show FAQ
How do I care for my items?
Please handle all trade show items with care. These items will be used by other Papé Team Members for future events; therefore, we like to keep them in great condition.
What if I need specialized items?
If you’d like to order a specialized item(s), please use our Contact page, or fill out the form on our Request an Item page. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Can I rent Papé trade show items and purchase products at the same time?
Yes! Shop for the promotional items as you would any other time. Please make notes about the dates and expectations on when to receive everything by. The items will ship together, unless otherwise noted.
What is the correct date to enter into the Calendar when renting a Papé trade show item(s)?
The first date should coordinate with the date you need the item(s) to arrive at your location (when do you need the items by?). The second date is the end of the event or when you expect to be able to ship back the item(s).
How do I use a QR code?
For Apple users:
- Open the Camera app from the Home screen, Control Center, or Lock screen.
- Select the rear facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a notification.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
For Android users:
- Press and hold the home button.
- Tap Lens. This is the circle surrounded by lines to the left of the four colored buttons at the bottom of your screen.
- Note: A prompt will appear if it’s your first time to use this feature. If it does, simply choose Allow. If you don’t have Google Assistant on your Android, you can download the Google Lens app from the Google Play Store.
- Point your camera at the QR code. Make sure that all four corners of the QR code are in view.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon to scan the QR code. You can find this at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the pop-up notification. This will take you to the link embedded in the QR code.
- For Apple users:
What tools do I need to set up my trade show?
For your convenience, we’ve included a Toolkit with your order. In your Toolkit, you’ll find an Allen wrench, tape, zip ties, a screwdriver, a hammer, and other items you may need in the trade show set up process.
How do I return an item?
If you’d like to return an item, please use the return label provided. Please package the item(s) the same way you received them. If there is no return label, please contact us as soon as possible to provide you one or the shipping information is available on the back of the tags on each item.
When do I need to return my Papé trade show item(s)?
The trade show items should be returned as quickly as possible so that other locations have them available for their event(s). If we do not receive an item back within fifteen (15) days after the event has ended, we will send a courtesy email as a reminder. After thirty (30) days of not receiving the item(s), the location will own the asset(s)!*
*The GL or card that was used to complete the rental will then be charged with replacing the item(s).
What do I do if I receive damaged items or the incorrect items?
How do I send items back after the trade show?
After your event, please carefully package your items and mail them to:
4660 Main St
Springfield, OR 97478
Please note that if items are not returned to FPW within 30 days after the indicated end of the event, we will assume your OpCo now is the proud owner of the asset(s). In that case, the OpCo will be charged the full cost of the items.
Who do I contact if I have questions or concerns?
Please call 541.343.1355 or email email@example.com to speak with a team member.