The North Face® DryVent™ Rain Jacket
Made with an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, it's 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
** Sleeve logo will be on the opposite side of the chest logo.
** Add an additional $1.00 – $3.00 for 2XL+ items **
This item ships within 7-10 business days, pending availability. Rush production and/or expedited shipping may be available.
If ordered with another item with longer lead times, orders will be shipped completed unless otherwise stated.